face washing
yes this is a stupid question, but is it a good idea to both wash your face and apply face wash while taking a shower?

It would help ifyou could explain the cause of your concern. It is ok to wash your face with a face wash while taking a shower. Try not to use hot water - it will dry up your skin excessively.

Other than that, it is a good practice to wash your face several times daily.

Let us know your query in detail, if we have not been able to answer it satisfactorily.

Regards.
i had used  avon anew night treatment cream in the evening before bed time, astringent and intensive age treatment day cream.i been using 4 weeks and everyday,sadenly in my 5weeks of using it my nick is itchy and rashes and after  3 days my face getting itchy and had rashes aswell.dont know what to do but i stop using it for 3 days already but still itchy and seems nothing change yet.still itchy and having rashes.hope youse can help me cheers,nicole of  cairns australia