face
I normally don't get much acne at all so my chin broke out in what I thought was hives a few days ago. They were just really red bumps on my chin that kind of oozed a clear pus when I scratched them. Now it has kind of turned into acne and has the normal white-head of acne and can be popped but it is still extremely itchy and disgusting. Does anyone know what this is or how to get rid of it?
Hello and hope you are well.
A clinical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis. These red bumps on the chin could possibly be due to perioral dermatitis, acne, fungal infection or impetigo In perioral dermatitis there is   redness of the skin around the mouth .There are  small red bumps or pus bumps, and mild peeling. Acne can cause appearance or red pus filled bumps on the chin. In impetigo a bacterial skin infection there are red and blistery sores that usually appear around the mouth and nose. The sores may ooze for a few days and then crust over. You may need topical antibiotics. A clinical examination is necessary. See a dermatologist. Treatment will depend on the cause. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!