facial cyst removal?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

facial cyst removal?

I have a cyst about an inch below my eye.  It has been there for 3 months.  I went to the dermatologist and had it injected, but I've seen no change.  They told me my only option is to get it surgically removed, and that I'll have to have stitches and a scar.  I'm really hesitant about this because of the location of the cyst (and the cost of the surgery).  Do I have any other options?
The cyst started out looking like a small black head, but I squeezed it.  Now, it's a red bump the size of a small pea.  It doesn't hurt, just looks ugly.  I really want this thing gone before my wedding (in 6 months).
Tags: cysts
Avatar n tn
hello. i actually had one too that i hated to have and then i went to the doctor to get the surgery done. mine is on my upper cheek bone on the sidish of my face. anyway they inject some numbing stuff  and made a small incision. maybe  a centimeter. he took out whatever and put in two to three stitches. had to have them for about a week/ it seemed good 4 a while then and now it is back. pretty much same size. might have them try once more. scar not that bad. i hate this bump.
Avatar n tn
ive got one below my eye wht sort of things to they do to remove it