facial wart
My daughter was 1+ when she had a bruise on her chin and caught a wart virus from some lady who had in on her hand.  The wart appeared after several months and since then it has been a miserable experience trying to get rid of it.  It spread to her fingers (now ridden) by liquid nitrogen. However it also spread to 3 other spots in her chin area.  The original spot has been cleared (also by several episodes of liquid nitrogen) but the other spots still remain even after 3 times of liquid nitrogen.  Most importantly there is scarring.
1.  Will the scarring completely diminish in time?
2.  Can I apply Aldara on the area that has been treated by liquid nitrogen for a month now (sign of burn still visible).

Best regards,
Ann

There is no single treatment for warts that is 100% effective and different types of treatment may be combined.

You should consult a skin specialist for the symptoms. If these are plane warts - she would benefit by using salicylic acid cream, cryotherapy, curettage and light cautery.

If these are filiform warts - cryotherapy or curettage and light cautery would help.

Facial warts should not be treated with wart paints because of the risk of severe irritation and possible scarring.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us about what the skin specialist advises.

Regards.