fat balls
Sir, i have 4 to 5 fat balls in my arms, in my back. Sir please tell how can i reduce. i am 28 years old and also under weight. Pls tell me.
Have the "fat balls" been diagnosed?  Are they Lipomas?  If so, then they need to be surgically removed, i.e., they are not going to go away on their own.  Some people are just predisposed to getting them than others.  My husband has two of them...because both are in places that you cannot see, he has elected not to remove them.  However, they can get large as one of his is probably as big as my fist.  So if you have not gotten a diagnosis, then get one to make sure they are lipomas and then you can talk to a general surgeon about getting them removed.  Good luck.
From the symptoms they sound like lipomas. Lipoma is a benign tumor composed of fat cells. They are soft to the touch and are generally painless. They are harmless and nothing is to be done until they are causing pain or are unsightly. They have to be excised.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.