finger blisters
I get tons of finger blisters hurt like hell had for 5 years need help!!

This discussion is related to small, subdermal 'blisters'.

This may be a case of dyshidrotic eczema or another differential will be a herpetic whitlow.
Does this itch?

For how long have you been having these?

For eczematous diseases they may persist for years and may be recur given the proper triggers. Sweat, moisture, chemicals and certain food may actually trigger a flare up. The itch scratch cycle may lead to excoriations and cause the eczema. Uninvolved skin may later on be affected.

As for the herpetic whitlow, it could be due to contact with someone with herpes type 1 infection. Inanimate objects that would have been infected may also cause this.

I suggest that you seek consult with your dermatologist with regards to this , so that the proper treatment be given.
Keep hands and affected areas dry. Anti-persperants help if spayed on affected areas. DO NOT apply poroxide or alchol it will only make matters worse!! Soak areas in luke warm salt water once a day and let air dry quickly. If you have it on arms or legs take salt water baths and air dry quickly. Try not to handle cleaning supplies and acidic fruit such as lemon/limes/oranges ect.. ok to eat just try not to handle. Hyrocortizone creams work well but if your break out is severe have a doctor give you a shot of steriods it works wonders!! Stress, lack of good sleep and drinking also aggrivate symptoms. I've struggled with this for 16 years. Its not contagious but if you have it on your hands try not to rub your eyes too much. I believe it causes eye styes. The blisters contain bacteria and that's what causes styes! Hope you find this helps!