finger fungus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

finger fungus

i have had for over lets say 1 year the baddest of the baddest finger fungus....i dunt know how to cure it.. i really need help...my fingers are not soft anymore..my fingers are cracking and they always bleed..i need help...they buff up big time...and  it seems that you can see like little water bubble in the skin...and i always pop them..if you can really help me pls...it would be amazing..i would really like my fingers back..
The symptoms are suggestive of dyshidrotic eczema and not a skin fungus. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide). Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.
I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

ok i will..thanks ..i had eczema since i was born and this is the first time its been this bad..im worried like if they have to cut my fngers off..i dont smoke...my skin is always dry and itchy..i use baby oil and baby lotion and it helps but after like a while i start to itch again...can you tell me i have scratch so much and now my hands really losing lots of color....from my normal white skin..now looking a lot pinkish...
wat about the water bubble part in my skin....can you tell what it might be
Scratching provides only temporary relief and doesn't promote healing of the underlying problem, it is best to avoid scratching if at all possible. If scratching breaks open the skin, bacterial infection can set in. And if scratching continues for many months or years, the area that is scratched may develop thickened skin (lichenification) or pigmentation that darkens the area. The best way to allow eczematous skin to heal is to stop scratching it.

The term pompholyx or dyshidrotic eczema means bubble in greek language.Water blisters are one of the symptoms of this disease and is generally associated with excessive sweating.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

yes thank you again...i just brought  aloe vera plant and going to put it on my fingers to see it will help it heal....do you think it will help..... i will stop scratching, it will be very hard..because its a good feeling but i will do it for bettering myself..thanks...