first degree burns

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

first degree burns

what to use on a first degree burn caused by a motorcycle pipe
well for burns i use aloe vera for a lil as ice just to cool it down then mixed reg outmeal it will dry it up and when its almost done use calimine lotion to make it dry up hope that helps

have a good one *waves*
Treatment of burns depends upon the depth of injury from a burn. First-degree burns are the most shallow (superficial). Most superficial burns heal within about two weeks and don't usually leave a scarf. For these kind of burns; you can apply antibiotic cream such as silver sulfadiazine (Silvadene).It will prevent infection and help in fast healing.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.