fishy smells nd wrinkle top penis head
Hello , i am 14 years old soon 15 and i am very very worried about my sexual health i use to masterbate every day but i now stop becase my glan on the top of my penis has wrinkle nd it looks like a old man penis and my penis is dry , but when i masterbate it all smooth nd after i cumed it still smooth nd also i have notice on my forskin like 12 redish little spots on my foreskin plus my penis head smells like somehthing is dead or like a fishe smell and i get my anus icthy sumtimes , i need sum help now becase me and my girlfriend are maybe haveing sex sumtime next year nd i dont wanna give her anything i mite have please help with me as i feel like my penis also i am very shy carnt get over it to see a gp or a gum unit :/

Thnks your faithufully
Robbie
It looks like that you are having fungal or yeast infection of the penis head which is giving a fishy smell and itching. You need topical antifungals which are readily available over the counter and can be taken from a pharmacist. In addition, wash the area daily with a gentle soap and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. Also retract the foreskin daily and wash with warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Warm regards.