flakey white rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

flakey white rash

Im having a problem with a flakey itchy white rash on my penis.  I’m circumcised. Right under the head of my penis, my penis started to get this tiny dark  spots in one area. The dark spot has started to spread from 1 to 3 areas including the head of my penis.  My penis skin is changing. There is a small indentation there where the spots(bumps) that was not there before. That part of my penis use to be smooth now the skin is indented. and hard It is on the head & right under the head of my penis. It does not go all away around. It is just around the front part. And it is white. It is not white all the time. It comes and goes. Sometimes, the rash on my penis turns white and then flakes off when you rub it. This also causes it to turn white when you touch it. I was told it could be anything from a yeast infection to herpes. PLEASE HELP ME!