Dermatology Expert Forum
flat warts on my face

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

flat warts on my face
Thank you very much for your replies. i am sure that they are flat warts because i had been to doctor and i am using Retin-A. i have also been advised glycolic acid. is it faster than retin-A? Retin-A which i am using now is for acnes(0.50mg retinoic acid/1g gel). can it help my warts? if not could you please advise me a good retin-A medicine for warts.
I think Retin-A is probably better than glycolic, and the strength you are using is fine.  Just keep the treatment up till the warts go away.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, Flat Warts was started.
A related discussion, flat warts at age 6 was started.
A related discussion, flat warts was started.