flesh colored rash
I have a flesh colored, slightly rasied, and very itchy rash on my legs and arms. (some parts even look discolored/light. You can't really see it unless you're looking for it) It started on my calves then spread up my legs and now to my arms. I have been to a Dr and I'm currently taking steroids and benadryl...which are not helping at all. What is this and what should I do?

Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be deramtofibromas(often occur on the legs and may itch), keratoacanthomas(Round, flesh-colored growths that have a crater that contains a pasty material),seborrheic keratosis(Flesh-colored, brown, or black wart-like spots) or lichen simplex.

I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologis as treatment moalities for all are different and so a confirmatory diagnosis has to be made first.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Warm regards.