foot fungus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

foot fungus

please ca you tell me what cause foot rash with black walt on them like bubber that ithes
Such itchy blisters on foot can be due to pompholyx or fungal infections. Wash your feet daily and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. Keep the area dry and keep a separate towel for yourself. Most forms of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine, and clotrimazole.

You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral. Undecylenic acid (a castor oil derivative) is a known fungicide and Whitfield’s ointment can also be used for fungal skin infections. You can use mycocide also.

In case the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist in that case.
I hope it helps. Take care and God bless.