fordyces spots
after 8yrs of having bumps on my penis i decided to do some reserch and ended up diagnosing my self with fordyce spots. it fits well, started at puberty, skin colored bumps on my shaft which dont itch and are not spread, and the little dots on my lips. since then ive been treating it with tretinoin .025% cream for about 6 months now and it seems to work ok but when i stop it seems like it takes a little while then it comes back, and i dont thik its healthy to keep using retin-a on my penis. and i recently bought a cream called CUSKIN from england but doesnt seem to get rid of them completely. is there anything someone can recomend?
Fordyce spots are small yellowish-white granules on the inner surface and border of the lips. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

They should be got removed only for cosmetic reasons as they are normally found on the penis. Treatment of Fordyce spots includes CO2 laser or electro desiccation, TCA chemical peels(temporary treatment),diathermy or laser vaporization.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.