forehead has edema
I recently had a sebaceous cyst removed that was in the front of my scalp, then noticed my forehead has edema.  Would this be considered from removing the cyst on my scalp?  Should I be concerned that I am retaining water on my forehead?
Some swelling and redness is noticeable after cyst is removed from the forehead. Recovery after surgery takes at least a month. However you may notice swelling for several months after the procedure but prolonged swelling, fever, or redness in the incision area should be reported to the doctor immediately as it can indicate infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

My husband had one removed from his scalp,after the procedure his face but forehead in particular became extremely swollen, he was nearly unrecognizable, it happened fast, directly after the procedure we went home so he could lay down about a 15 minute drive,he had minor swelling as to be expected,dropper him off at home,i went to the pharmacy while he layed down,was gone for about 20 minutes,when I got home immediately I noticed that is face and head looked like an upside-down tear drop,his forehead was swollen outward at least 1/4" I called the doctor told them about it, I feel they thought I was exaggerating but I promise u this i was not and his swelling was extreme, I called my sister in law to come over whom at the time was still attending medical school,and she agreed that it was bad,but I already knew this,beings my mother was a R.N. for 30 years everything from trauma unit and lesser.anyways moral of the story,Your not alone and Im sure that has to be comforting to some extent. Also the swelling went down after 72 hours or so.