forehead has edema

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

forehead has edema

I recently had a sebaceous cyst removed that was in the front of my scalp, then noticed my forehead has edema.  Would this be considered from removing the cyst on my scalp?  Should I be concerned that I am retaining water on my forehead?
Some swelling and redness is noticeable after cyst is removed from the forehead. Recovery after surgery takes at least a month. However you may notice swelling for several months after the procedure but prolonged swelling, fever, or redness in the incision area should be reported to the doctor immediately as it can indicate infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.