fraxel and rosacea
Dear. Doctor,

6 weeks ago i went for a lactic acid facial followed by red light therapy.  soon after i develeped large red spots all over my cheeks  that quickly turned into scabs.  The facial left me uneven ugly texture on my cheeks, some scars, enlarged pores on my cheeks in places i never had before and rosacea which i did not have prior to the facial.  My question is whether i will be able to  correct these texture problems and scars in the future with fraxel or would fraxel make my skin worse since i now have rosacia.

Thank you
Use a bland cleanser and moisturiser until your skin has become less sensitized. I like Rosaliac by La Roche-Posay, Redness Relief by Eucerin, and Redness Solutions by Clinique. When considering any treatment in the future have a test patch done first to check for a reaction.
Eloise x

Fraxel Laser has been designed to change minute volumes of target tissue with the alteration of  the appearance of aging and sun-damaged skin. Tiny microscopic wounds on the body result in a healing process that responds to the coagulation of collagen fibers in our skin

It may be used in rosacea,  however suitability and other customization issues may need to be addressed before the treatment is rendered. It would be best that the Rosacea is brought into remission before this treatment is rendered.

It is also important that you discuss this with your doctor if this is the correct path for you, have realistic expectations and work with your physician to make an informed decision.
Hope this helps