friction burn after sex
So I had sex with my boyfreind the other night. We had sex for about one to two hours, and afterwards he said that his penis felt a burning sensation, plus the condom broke. The next day his penis was sore and the skin was irritated, i told him that I was irritated too and that the sex we had was kind of rough, I figured its a friction burn. i was recently tested for STDs like three months ago and came up clean, and havent had sex until now. So we went to have sex again the next day and had to stop becasue he said it burns. Its been three days now and he wont even talk to me, Im fearing he thinks I gave him an std, but since everything was fine until right after we had sex Im sure its not an std, plus i am clean. I dont know what to do. How do I talk to him about it, how can we prevent it from happening next time? What facts can I give him that he didnt contract an std from me?(such as the difference between an std and friction burn.)
The symptoms of a std do not appear so fast and immediately after intercourse. This looks like chafing or friction rub to me. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

Also the next time use water based lubricants like ky jelly the next time when you have intercourse.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.