fucidin h cream

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

fucidin h cream

doc says i have a infection of the skin and prescribed fucidin H cream ive had it for 4 days and i have had zero results. how long should it  take to see improvement using this cream?
Fucidin H cream and ointment both contain two active ingredients, hydrocortisone acetate(steroid) and fusidic acid(antibiotic) . You have not mentioned the skin condition for which this cream has been prescribed. Mostly it is prescribed for eczema or dermatitis infected with bacteria and should be used for a few days till the effect takes place. I would suggest you to use for a few more days and if there is still no improvement then please consult your dermatologist and get the prescription changed.
I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.