fungal spores on my cheeks
hello, im 50 yrs of age a woman and i just had a KOH recently because my cheeks is itching. Result was positive for fungal spores and my derma give me 4 kinds of ointment named precirex but different in numbers. Apply two ointment for morning and two at night. The itching was gone and she said i should apply this only for one week. She also give me lamisil tablet 250 mg once a day for 15 days. I almost got horrible when i know the price of this lamisil it cost less than a 200 pesos each. My question is do i need to take this tablet? Is there a fungal spores on face? Where did i get this fungal. Also I add I had a keratosis pilaris on my back and i used SSA clobetasol and wrap it with plastic im tired of applying it everytime, but it doesnt work or it appear over and over again. Please help me
Sure fungal spores do occur on face.On non hairy areas I settle for local application,but multiple patches do need internal medication.