fungus and hand corticosteroid lotion
how long does cultivate lotion .05% take to get out your bloodstream  without antifungal meds. I used for 1x day for 6 daysso  when about will i get full signs and symptoms back in my hands so i can have an idea. It has been7 days & i still havent seen to much yet. thanx
Cutivate is a potent steroid cream and once you stop using it after applying for 1 week, then it will go out from your system and be excreted very fast and in a few days the effects will be gone. If there is a flare up of fungal infections then you need to be prescribed topical and oral antifungals.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.