fungus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

fungus

i hav been asked to use mycoral cream for a suspected fungus on my labia by a doctor.. i used it yesterday after washing and patting dry..but after some time.. an hour or so that area became wet.. it wasnt dry.. why is this?
  • rash (2 replies):
    I have a rash in my inner legs, is red and itch after I ...[more]
  • armpit rash oozing (1 replies):
    I HAVE ARASH IN MY ARMPIT. NOW IT IS OOZING AND A STRAND...[more]
  • Lesions (1 replies):
    My husband has a rash that seems to appear on his torso ...[more]
  • under arm rash (1 replies):
    i have had this rash under both under arms red itchy sk...[more]
  • Itching genital (3 replies):
    The skin inside my upper thighs is always itching. I ha...[more]
The symptoms are due to fungal infection or intertrigo. An intertrigo is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds.It most commonly occurs due to bacterial, viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Please keep the area clean and apply the creams that you have been prescribed. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for ur kind asistance..yes i clean it wel and keep it dry..theres no itching or red color its something on the sides of my inner lips..a whitish odorless discharge...