glans penis burning sensation

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

glans penis burning sensation

Hi, whenever i pull back my foreskin, my glans (glands) is very much painful to touch, it burns whenever i touch, please suggest me something
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to balanoposthitis. Balanoposthitis is the inflammation of the foreskin and glans (glands) and can be caused by bacterial or fungal origins or by contact dermatitis.

Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, please don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

the skin on the head is feel like has been rubbedvery sensitvie,,after pippy bruns ,what iswrong ?very hard to walk,,