glans penish biopsy

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

glans penish biopsy

i have over glans (glands) penis and prepuce,and doctor advise me for glans (glands) penis biopsy,i m unmarried  and want to know that is glans (glands) penis biopsy affect my sexual life in future?
Should be fine. Does not really effect sexual life long term
No biopsy of the glans (glands) skin is not going to affect your sexual life or fertility. Rest assured about that. Biopsy skin is essential to confirm a diagnosis for any dermatological issue, so you can go ahead with it.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.