goosebump like itchy rash
ive been itchy for about 3 weeks. its an uncontrollable itch. when i scratch i have red goosebump like rash come up. tried everything benedryl, zyrtec, clariten, oatmeal baths, cortizone creame, rubbing down with vinegar, benydrl cream. eveything you can think of ive tried. going to see a dermetologist tomorrow. hopefully i can get some answers. went to the hospital and they told me i was allergic to my self! thats bogus! i really dont think they know what they are talking about. if anyone has any clue please help!
You have not mentioned the sites where you are having these itchy goosebumps like lesions but one possibility is of heat rash. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.