got bleach on my skin!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

got bleach on my skin!

I got bleach or some kind of chem on my hands and it left my skin with whire spots. Is there anyway to retan them spots? Its really bothering me
The symptoms that you are having can be due to post inflammatory hypopigmentation. Although this type of skin problem is very difficult to treat, but you can try Elidel cream or Protropic ointment on these hypopigmented areas. But use them after a dermatologist’s guidance. If the symptoms still persist then  you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA).It has provided excellent results in such hypopigmentation.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.