graphic pic - sore blisters near vaginal opening

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

5795893?1276597199
I dont know what this is... I do shave, but haven't had sex for a couple months and don't masturbate a lot. I thought I only had a couple bumps but since I couldn't see what was going on down there as well as I'd like, I decided to take pics... and I found that I have at least 5 very sore blistery bumps almost in a circle near my vaginal opening. Are there any educated guessers out there that can help me? I was going to the clinic next month for testing, but this looks like I need to go now.
Im not a doctor, but it looks just like what I had several months ago when i was diagnosed with HSV1 (a primary outbreak and recent infection). The only way to tell what it is, is to see a doctor and get tested. Get the area swabbed and also ask for blood tests (Blot/specific).

Stay positive throughout and good luck.
You have not mentioned your age and your sexual status, so it can be  due to an irritated hair follicle, small cyst or a genital wart( if you are sexually active) . If it turns into a blister or scabs over then herpes blisters need to be ruled out.

Apply warm compresses and take some over the counter pain reliever if there is any pain and consult a doctor for examination and confirmation of diagnosis. Apply warm compresses and keep the area clean. Also wear cotton undergarments and use some topical antibiotic creams.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

They did not scab over, and they were very sore. I did try to squeeze one, thinking that maybe it was just a cyst or an irritated follicle, but nothing happened. They were swollen red bumps with a white center. They stayed soft and seemed to only be on the surface. I occasionally get boils in the creases of my legs and buttocks when I eat too much sugar, but these were not boils or cysts. As you can somewhat see from the picture, there was about 5-6 bumps in a circular pattern in one general area. I kept the area clean and used witch hazel astringent. They were there for 1-2 weeks and went away. I would think that if they were genital warts, they would still be there.

Stay positive throughout and good luck.
Yes, it turned out to be herpes and I was told it tested negative until the 3rd time I went in for a same day exam.