greyish color and pain

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

greyish color and pain

I don't know if this is right or not i have a color change in the tip of my penis and it hurts when i try and masturbate can you tell me whats wrong please.
Tags: greyish
You have not mentioned your age and sexual history but in view of the mentioned symptoms, the possibility of fungal infections of the penis head and prostate infections which may cause pain and tingling at the tip of penis when urinating and ejaculating also needs to be ruled out.

Other reasons could be contact dermatitis or dermatitis skin. To confirm the diagnosis, I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.