gritty skin
My hand, arms, eyes & face feel gritty all the time.  This seemed to happen after my thyroid removal.  I also have pheriphel neuropathy, parkinsons, ataxia.  Can you recommend anything to take that will help?  I take Levodopa/Carbidopa, synthroid, calcium with vitamin D, atenolol, Enzymatic Therapy - Doctor's Choice 45+ Women, Q-10 & low dosage Vivelle dot hormone patch.
Gritty skin can be due to hypothyroidism and your dose of synthyroid may need to be monitored. I suggest you to consult your endocrinologist and discuss this possibility with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.