growth near the anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

growth near the anus

5520971?1269964873
I have developed a small protrusion / growth near my anus...it is tender but not very painful .... I am attaching a photo for reference... hope someone can help me out....!!
The symptoms are suggestive of external hemorrhoids. It presents as soft, painful lump near the anus. Diagnosed by clinical examination, per rectal examination and anoscopy. For the treatment, first of all make sure that you increase the fiber intake in diet. Then local anesthetic creams, vasoconstrictors, protectants, antiseptics, analgesics(pain relievers),corticosteroids and keratolytics can be used. Non medical treatment involves sclerotherapy, Rubber band ligation, heat coagulation, cryotherapy and surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I too have developed a protrusion near the anus similar to the one shown in the picture posted by ur_anus. It is there for around a year now and it was painless all this while, although i used to have some itching at that place. Last week, I was having a lot of itching there and i scratched a little bit at that place because of the itching. And i saw little bit of blood on my finger.
I am a little frightened as what it could be.
Can you pls tell me what can it be and what should be done to cure it.
Thanks.