growth near the anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

growth near the anus

I have developed a small protrusion / growth near my anus...it is tender but not very painful .... I am attaching a photo for reference... hope someone can help me out....!!
The symptoms are suggestive of external hemorrhoids. It presents as soft, painful lump near the anus. Diagnosed by clinical examination, per rectal examination and anoscopy. For the treatment, first of all make sure that you increase the fiber intake in diet. Then local anesthetic creams, vasoconstrictors, protectants, antiseptics, analgesics(pain relievers),corticosteroids and keratolytics can be used. Non medical treatment involves sclerotherapy, Rubber band ligation, heat coagulation, cryotherapy and surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I too have developed a protrusion near the anus similar to the one shown in the picture posted by ur_anus. It is there for around a year now and it was painless all this while, although i used to have some itching at that place. Last week, I was having a lot of itching there and i scratched a little bit at that place because of the itching. And i saw little bit of blood on my finger.
I am a little frightened as what it could be.
Can you pls tell me what can it be and what should be done to cure it.
Thanks.  
what  on earth is this thing, coz i got it  last night  am a kenyan and i need help. ok for me i heard a had stool while i was peeing, by the time i was taking shower i had a growth  near my anus smooth,b not painfull but fling lyke i can squiz it but its had in the inside. pliz help my phone number is 0719425702 i need help on this one GOD BLESS.
My anal is 4 inch i how to grwoth my anal to 8inch 9860736881 sms me