hard node/.nodule on top of foot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

hard node/.nodule on top of foot

for several years I dealt with extensive psorisis (?) like scalyness, itchiness and drainage on my right foot that at it's worst went half way up my leg...it finally went away, but left what was originally just thought to be a small skin flap on the top of the foot (was flexible, soft, no pain)...then went hard as nails and it hurt like heck whenever anything touched it (even the wind).,..then it grew up...looked like I had some kind of growth, was solid white and the top was black and bulbous....(looked like a thin tall stick almost-1/2" tall) finally the growth fell off or dissapeared and has left in its place a hard small bump resembling a small mole that has not seen the sun (like on your inner thigh)...no pain, but still looks like a black pinprick in the middle...should I be worried, or is this simply the norm?
It can be a small benign or malignant growth apart from a calloused cyst or callus feet. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after biopsy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for your response...I will try to get a referrel to the dermatologist, problem is when I asked my primary care doc he looked at it briefly and dismissed it as just a growth...