hard pimple on inside cheek of mouth

About two weeks ago, I noticed a small hard pimple inside my mouth on my right cheek. Since then it has become larger. About the size of a small grape. There is no discoloration, and the appearance of my mouth inside looks normal. If I press on it it is sore. The outside of my cheek looks like I have a pimple. It has a slight pink color, and looks like the pimple needs to come to a head. Could this be a cyst or a boil? I have never had anything like this before.
HI,

Are there other symptoms present? Mouth ulcers are sores within the mouth may be caused by  a variety of conditions such as canker sores, gingivostomatitis, infection, or other skin conditions.  This usually presents with pain or discomfort in the mouth or presence of open sores in the mouth. However direct physical examination  is important to determine the diagnosis, especially if it has been 2 weeks since it appeared. Have this examined by your health care provider or dentist for proper management. The goal of treatment is relief of symptoms and treat the underlying cause.

Take care and keep us posted.