helpme
Hi i woke up Monday morning to a bunch of red bumps all over my body, my back is the worse, but i have them on my arms, my butt, my thigh and my sides.. i ate something with nuts in them and i know im allergic to all nuts but i dont know wut to do, i tried everything i even went to a doctor she couldn't help me.. they itch and burn like crazy please help
I am sure you tried antihistamines and obviously they didn't work. It takes about 48 hours to clear the system of an allergen, by the way.
Itchy bumps appearing all over the body can be due to allergic reaction or viral infection. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.