herpes, sun allergy, white spots
At the age of 18, one fine morning I found that ROUND SHAPED BLISTERES have appeared all over my bust (face, neck, back, temples etc.). The village doctor treated it and it disappeared as fast as it had appeared. However, most tragic part is that, it left white scars at every place it had appeared. After that, I was treated for VITILIGO for a long time. Whenever, the rashes appeared, doctors administered cortisones and it worked wonderfully. IT TOOK A LONG TIME FOR ME TO REALIZE THAT THE ERUPTIONS ARE ACTUALLY LINKED TO EXPOSURE TO BRIGHT SUNLIGHT BECAUSE I BELONG TO BIHAR WHICH IS, FOR MOST PART OF THE YEAR, REMAINS SUNNY.
The agony that started at 18, still hovers on me. Usually, I suffer 4 to 5 attacks in a year. Just one month back, I was severely under attack of the blisters and as usual the doctor