hives in palms & soles
My husband is having hives in the palms of his hands and sole of feet. we went to the ER once for swelling of throat, tounge, ceiling of mouth, eyes, ear. Basically his entire face and of course his hands and feet. He was prescribed prednizone for 4 days and 25mg of benadryl 3x's a day.  He was fine till prednizone was done now he's having hives all over his body. Hot to the touch, itchy then burn. breakups happen usually when he comes home from work. We've lived in the same house for 8 yrs nothing new there. He's exposed to 99% alcohol at work, he never handle this concentration of alcohol before. That is new in his routine. He was not wearing gloves for the 1st month, could that be it?

Help please I don't know how to help him...
It seems like these hives on palms are due to his contact with the alcohol. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can give some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used , whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Symptoms  can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. Also ensure that your husband wears gloves while handling alcohol and his skin does not come in contact with alcohol.

I sincerely hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted on how you are doing. Warm regards.