hole in face
I think it started as a pimple but it wouldn't go away for over two months and I had tried to keep it clean.  Finally one of my friends told me to use a sterilized needle to pop it.  That was over four months ago.  Now it is this small hole in my face that is scabbed over but wont heal and is really an eyesore.  It's a deep little hole and I think there's an infection since a small squeeze at any point will produce puss, it won't heal and it's driving me crazy. I'm not sure if it's that or if it's actually something else but I've been starting to get worried.  It's not getting any bigger or smaller but it's still not going away and it's been almost 6 months.  Do you know what it is?
From the symptoms it can be a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin.They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.