horrible itching. tiny bumps on body. blisters on hands/feet
I'm going crazy.

A month ago I noticed a few small slightly raised flesh colored bumps on the top of my hand. They itched a little bit, but I didnt worry about it. Now, I have tiny red bumps all over my body and INTENSE ITCHING. 24/7 itching. Hydrocortisone helps for maybe 45 minutes. I've gone  through tubes of it. I have bruises all over my body from itching. On my hands the tiny red bumps grew into blisters between my fingers and on the side of them as well as a blister on my foot and one on the head of my penis. These blisters leak a clear fluid (except the genital one), are yellow tinged (except the genital one), and have gone away with hydrocortisone (mostly the genital one too).

This itching is so intense that I'm bruising and cannot sleep. Also, the red bumps are not very noticeable and not always present where the itching is. It took about a week to progress from bumps on my hand to full blown itching over my entire body.

I've washed my sheets and clothes and blankets and pillows multiple times in hot water.I've checked for bed bugs, I don't think its scabies either. Please, have you ever head of this? The itching is INSANE.