how to get rid of acne?
Hello. I have had these red bumps on my chest that look like pimples or cysts, they are fairly large and swollen. They are Also hard to touch. I tried putting salisylic acid and benzoyl peroxide acne treatment but they were no help, the bumps were still there. I've used many topical acne treatments but the "pimples" still won't shrink or disappear. They are not like regular pimples that  shrinks and is gone after a few days, These bumps have been on my chest for about 5 months and I just want them to disappear.  Ialso tried squeezing them to see if pus would come out but its didn't. What can I do to dhrink them and make them disappear?please help me!!!
Hi Riella, 5 months is way to long for you  to be experiencing this. You need to see a dermatologist to diagnose what this infection is. You want to rule out stalph infection.
To get rid of acne problem you have to apply Aloe Vera juice, cucumber juice, lemon juice and neem juice over the affected area. It helps to make look your skin acne free.