how to get rid of bacne (acne on the back) that left scars?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

As a young teen I would get some acne on the back but I dont any more. they're gone but it self the pimple scars. any products or advice to get rid of it so my skin can look plan and clear?
PROACTIV!!
my boyfriend installs fences for a living so is out in the heat all day and he had backne when i met him (i hate backne) so i had him use my proactiv and it got rid of the backne also he had scars and mild acne on his face so he used it htere and it got rid of the scars and acne on his face

Scars due to acne are not uncommon. Treatments vary from melanin blocking agents combined with topical medications such as Retin A which causes the body to exfoliate the skin to rid the body of the hyperpigmentation while prohibiting new melanin production to laser treatments.  

Hydroquinone usually reduces or removes hyperpigmentations very effectively. It is a bleaching agent. Also always use sunscreen/sunblock as dark areas on exposure to sunlight turn darker still.

Wearing sunscreen and avoiding the use of abrasive cleansers and cosmetics for the face may help. Get enough sleep and eat a balanced diet everyday.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.