Dermatology Expert Forum
how to get rid of rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

how to get rid of rash
on my lower stomack I had a red pimples rash bleeding. for threee days I applies basatrasian.  Now its itchey and very red.  What is it? How can I get rid of it? Im overweight and its in the lower fold of my stomack.
Fran:

If these pimples just came in the last few days and are bleeding, they are almost certainly not much more than the result of trauma and irritation.  I would pad them with gauze or Telfa (available in the drugstore), keep the moist wiht plain vaseline, and otherwise leave them alone.  If that haven't gone away in 2 weeks, show them to someone.  

Best.

Dr. R
I noticed a white hard piece of skin growing in the bottom of the inside of my nose on the membrane side. I picked it off and it bleed for a good half hour.  Within a few days it was back.I asked my doctor to look at it and he thought it was an ingrown hair. But it wasn't.what do you think it could be?  and how can I get rid of it? My doctor said I should ask a Dermatologist.
please answer comment I gotfot to ask earlier
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I have a lot of red bumps on my stomache. I have also notice that more bumps are coming on my arms,legs and back that itch a lot.
I have a red rash (small circles) mainly on my torso, and a few red circles on my face.  The rash does not itch, causes no disconfort, but has not went away in two weeks.
How can I get rid of pimple on my back?
I have a rash from getting tilex on my skin and itching it. How do I get ri or it?
I have a rash on  my neck. How do I get rid of it
A related discussion, How to get rid of eczema??!! was started.
A related discussion, pimples on my arms was started.
I got a bad rash on my legs back arms and stomach they turn up in red dots then they begin itching so I scratch and they turn to cuts that itch bad what could they be. What can I do for them??