how to get rid of rashes on the face?
hii,i am 21yrs old female.i have rashes on my face and i have been to dermatologist many a time,he suggested me some medicines and cream lke ketoconazole ,azirab etc.but the effect of all these medicines was in vein .I have this fashes from the last 6 monthes on my entire face.first they were on my forehead and chin,and now they have spread on my entire face giving a ugly look to it.
when i went to dermatologist he told me that i have these rashes due to dandruff and he showed me some white layers on my scalp.so are these rashes due to dandruff problem or something else.?I took his treatment for nearly two monthes and then i stopped it.So now my skin condition is worse and i am so scared if i would get marks on my face because of this.And due to this, i have also lost  texture of my skin.so please suggest me how to get rid of this as soon as possible.And can i get home remedies for this,instead of creams and medicines.And i also want to ask if i can apply milk on my face.