how to get rid of stretch marks
I am  having stretch marks on my arms and legs , I have tried some creams and some home remedies ,but nothing useful , its looking very ugly ,how can I completely  remove them without lazer treatment ? please advice .

Stretch marks can appear when there is rapid stretching of the skin. It is common in rapid gaining or losing of weight, pregnancy,puberty, cushings syndrome and overuse of steroids.

Creams containing alpha hydroxyl acids and retin-A are said to be useful in decreasing the stretch marks but the advertised antimarks creams have no proof of effectiveness. Eat healthy, nutritious food ,drink plenty of fluids and do moderate exercises. Laser therapies, and dermabrasion, alone or in combination have also been shown to be effective in diminishing the appearance of stretch marks. For that you need to consult a dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.