hurpes or Thrush rash?
Hello I was wondering i never had an outbreak before and about 4 days ago I was sore down there like I had rough sex when i havnt... and it itches and burns somewhat... When i first noticed it I looked and my whole area was dry (dead skin fallin off)  because i would use a good amount of baby powder after my showers or baths. Thats was I was thinkin it was from! Now I been up all night lookin at STD pics and they dont look like them but not sure what early stages of std are... I stoped usin baby powder! and been using triple antibiotic on it 3rd day now!! What u think hurpys or Thrush

This discussion is related to Herpes or Friction Burns?.
From the symptoms it can be due to eczema skin. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid . Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.