i have a black bump on my thigh
I think it might be a purple pimple or a wart but I cannot tell. From reading articles online neither fit the description well. The bump is a black purpleish color that if touched grows. I have tried to pop it but that didnt work neither did black salve. There is nothing hard about the bump and there seems to be a tiny white dot on the side of it. Any ideas?
It can be a blood blister, pyogenic granuloma or benign vascular growth. Pyogenic granuloma commonly effects the oral mucosa  but may appear anywhere as an overgrowth of tissue due to irritation, physical trauma or hormonal factors. Excision and cuatery may be needed to remove them. Please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.