i have already cut off my eyelashes, HELP!!!!
I have already cut off my eyelashes, and it is very short rite now!! Please help me are vitamin E or vaseline will help them grow faster???? Which 1 is the best?

1 more question is how to protect our eyelashes stay healthy? should we rubbing our eyes everyday? or just leave it alone?
if i leave it alone... the eyes will stick much of dust and its dirty!! Please HELP ME!!!

This discussion is related to eyelashes falling out.
Unless and until there is permanent damage to the hair follicles of eyelid hair, it usually grows back. It grows back in usually two weeks but sometimes may take 4-6 weeks. Apply olive oil and take some vitamin supplements for some days. Also eat a healthy, nutritious diet and drink plenty of fluids. The most important nutrients are biotin, silica, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, and vitamin B6. There are many eyelash growth products in the market, but their efficacy has not been scientifically proven. So consult a dermatologist before using any of them.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Reply to Bhupinder Kaur, MD

Thank You, but can i ask you, should we wash our eyes? OR just rinse with water that already enough? Because i was suffered by the dirty nasty stuff, it stuck in my eye's skin, i'm not saying the dirty stuff stuck at our left end and right end of our eyes... the dirty stuff stuck in my middle skin eye.... it tat will affect the eyelashes grow?
more, when i rub my middle part of my eye... then yellow dirty stuff thing will come out..... if i did'nt wash it, will my eyelashes become bald?
This yellow mucus discharge that you are having can be due to lacrimal gland infection. I would suggest you to consult an ophthalmologist and get yourself prescribed some antibiotic eyedrops. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

My eyelashes seem to only fall out on one of my eyes. I use the same everything on both eyes. It seems like by the time one bald spot fills in with new lashes I have another spot going bald. I can't figure out what is going on.