i have those bumps in my vagin it goes away and comes back in different places on my vagin.
i dont kno whats wrong with me i have these bumps in my vagin sometimes its big, sometimes it comes by the lines i cant even walk it hurts it comes for 2or3 days it goes away and comes back and different places and sometimes it stays there for more days im  so scared and im a virgin and i dont think i can get it from anybody because i never had sex i never do anything sexually and it get itchy sometimes.  
Since you have never had sexual intercourse, the bumps will not be due to any STD's.
They could be due to a common condition called Folliculitis.
Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, blockage of the follicle or shaving.

In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).
They present as pimples or pustules located around a hair follicle, associated with itching.

You can treat them by applying topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment and wash the region with anti-septic washes.
Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculitis
thank you sooooooooooo much for answering my question you have no idea what you just done for me once again thank you so much
and can you please tell me exactly the name of  what i can use to make go away so i can just go and buy it please