i have wrinkles on my penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

i have wrinkles on my penis head

hi, im 14 years old and i have had a habit of masturbating since about 11, about once every day, but when i was younger i would do it alot more, like about 2-4 times a day, i have read that excessive masturbation causes your penis head to be wrinkled

i am a virgin, and no i am NOT circumsized, i have only had a ******* once, and the girl who gave me it is a virgin. when i am flaccid, and the skin is pulled down you can really see the cracks and wrinkles alot, but when im hard, the penis head looks to be normal, (but some cracks are still visible), i was wondering is this normal? because i really masturbated alot.
Tags: Wrinkles, penis, penis wrinkles, Penis head, penis cracks, Excessive Masturbation
also i noticed the skin on my penis head appears to be pealing is this because of masturbation or something else