i need an answer
hey im 15 years old and im a very active kid. i skateboard, play lacrosse, football, and basketball. i am not sexually active. thats why when i was taking a pee and loooked at my penis, i was surprised when i saw these small brown spots on the head of my penis. im really worried and i dont know what this is. im not sure if its because i wore the same underwear for like two weeks or not. im just not sure. they almost look like freckles on the head of my penis. i dont know what it is and i dont know what to do or if i should be worried. please help
These can be due to small follicles or Fordyce spots. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.