Aa
A
A
Close
1498477 tn?1289056751
i need an answer
hey im 15 years old and im a very active kid. i skateboard, play lacrosse, football, and basketball. i am not sexually active. thats why when i was taking a pee and loooked at my penis, i was surprised when i saw these small brown spots on the head of my penis. im really worried and i dont know what this is. im not sure if its because i wore the same underwear for like two weeks or not. im just not sure. they almost look like freckles on the head of my penis. i dont know what it is and i dont know what to do or if i should be worried. please help
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
These can be due to small follicles or Fordyce spots. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
563773 tn?1374250139
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1498477 tn?1289056751
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources