i notice and feel a bump a small area of forehead near eyebrow...is it beacuse of some frontal sinus infection?
i can feel that bump(swelling)in the forehead near my left eye brow only,not too big....but i can feel and touch it......it was not there before ....can it be due to any hit/blow in that region?what can be done?
it's turning redish now.please post your comments
i touched that swollen area,though very small one,many times with my nails, that it has turned reddish. has blood vessels brocken ter?

can blood clotting occur due to pressurizing a area many times?
can blood clotting lead to swelling? the area is reddish now. please post your valuable comments.

will it be cured?
please reply
Sorry for the delay in reply. From your symptoms it can be an infected hair follicle, boil or a cyst. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.