Dermatology Community
i think i have some sort of worms in my penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i think i have some sort of worms in my penis

I am 18 year old, around 5 and half years ago, I saw to black coloured spots on my back side of the penis with opening on the both sides and around the opening it was black and when i noticed it I just squeezed it and something like brown colour worm came out( it was like a worm and was brown in colour). i din't say it to anyone and now I now and then I see black colour spots not that big but when i sqeeze them some white colour worm like thing comes out with tinu black head........................................... I wanna know wats this, and i can even see worm like impressions in my penis which are curled..................i don't know what the hell is this can u explain
Related Discussions
Hi,

Are there other symptoms present? Can you elaborate more on the "worm"? Scrotal masses are areas of fluid or solid material in, on or around the testicles. In particular, this could be a varicocele, wherein enlarged  veins cause painless, benign source of scrotal swelling, more commonly on the left side. Blood backs up in the veins leading from the testicles because of a problem with valves inside the veins. The swelling is painless, and the area feels like a bag of worms. This sensation may disappear when you lie down.

It would be best to have this evaluated further by your doctor. A complete medical and physical examination is important to reach a diagnosis. Take care and regards.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...