Dermatology Expert Forum
im going nuts is can you help?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

im going nuts is can you help?
about a month ago i had unprotected sex with a woman and peroformed oral sex on her, about two days after my penis foreskin started to itch(uncircumsied) i took and std test they say it came bck negative, my penis head had a little imflammation and the penis head ached my testicles began to ache and the penis head became red.i went to get it looked at and they said it's just inflammation and gave me triamcinolone twice. now my penis head is wrinkled and the tip still is sensitive and feel like its buzzing at times, oh yeah my gums tends to bleed a little but no visible bumps in mouth. its been a month i have no bumps on penis only the discomfort in my penis head and the skin being wrinkled, i have no trouble when i urine. i am very afraid can you help me out? does this sound live herpes?
No, it doesn't sound like herpes or any STD.  It sounds like irritation plus anxiety.  Please ask the doctor who examined you to either explain what he found or else to order whatever tests are needed to reassure you.  For evaluation of the bleeding gums, you should ask your dentist.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
hello i know about his